Save With Jamie Competition T&Cs
To celebrate this week’s Win It Wednesday we thought we’d try and spread that Friday feeling a little earlier than expected. Regular readers of the site will be aware that Foodie Fridays embrace everything edible and thrifty, that’s why we’re giving you the chance to win a copy of Jamie Oliver’s new book Save With Jamie. What’s more, you’ll also get the chance to contribute your best thrifty meal recipes to our blog!
To enter, all you have to do is submit your favourite thrifty meal recipes in the comment section below our Facebook post, which you can find by following this link. You have until midday on Thursday the 6th February to enter, after which we’ll pick a lucky winner and include their recipe in a future article for our Live Life For Less blog. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is free to enter and open to UK residents over the age of 18, except employees and families of 4DX Media Ltd, or anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition is operated by 4DX Media Ltd. 4DX Media Ltd. Registered in England, Company No. 5990184. The registered office of 4DX Media Ltd. is at 17 St Peter’s Place, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6EB.
- The prize is a selected gift chosen by NetVoucherCodes.co.uk.
- The prize values correct at the time of going to press.
- To enter the competition simply comment a recipe idea on the #WinItWensday competition post page on Facebook.
- Entries into the competition are limited to one per person and any duplicate entries will be removed.
- We will choose a winner at random and the winner will be asked to send us their name and email address via a private Facebook message so we can email the voucher to them.
- No cash equivalent can be offered.
- 4DX Media/NetVoucherCodes makes no guarantees that the site and competitions software are completely error free.
- Further to our full terms and conditions we accept no liability if any part of the site or competition, results in a missing entry due to a technical fault.
- The competition begins on Wednesday 5th February 2014 and ends on the 6th February 2014.
- The winners will be notified via our Facebook page. If we do not hear from you within 4 working days your prize will be forfeited and we will add the prize to the next WinitWednesday Competition
- 4DX Media Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of 4DX Media Ltd. is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. 4DX Media Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- We will strive to have prizes delivered within 7 working days of the release date. We accept no liability for delays due to postal/courier services or delays from the manufacturer/supplier.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of 4DX Media Ltd. without the individual’s prior consent.
- Winners names will be displayed on NetVoucherCodes, once they have been notified.
- This competition is NOT run in conjunction with Facebook, Retailers or Manufacturers and is funded solely by NetVoucherCodes.co.uk.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Please Note: Some of our links are affiliated links, using this type of link can, sometimes, result in a payment to NetVoucherCodes. This does not affect the price you pay and helps to keep the NetVoucherCodes.co.uk site free for everyone to use. You shouldn’t notice any difference between an affiliated link and a non-affiliate link.