Bringing you the latest and up-to-date Black Friday & Cyber Monday News, Deals, Sales & Discount Codes
As expected, we’ve seen a lot of Black Friday activity earlier than ever this year! There’s been a huge influx of retailers dropping early deals & sales, with some even donning the event as ‘Black Friday Month’.
We’re encouraging savvy shoppers not to hang around and start your Xmas Gift Shop now! From tech to fashion, beauty & lifestyle – keep your eyes on our page as we’re bringing you all the best and up-to-date deals and sales for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Live Updates:-
Live Blog: Top Black Friday Picks…
Last Updated: 13:45pm Friday 25th November 2022
- Fashion: Up to 40% off in the Black Friday Event at Lacoste
- Tech: Up to 70% off in the Black Friday Event at Philips
- Home: Extra 10% off in the up to 70% off Black Friday Clearance Sale at Furniture Village
- Travel: Up to 50% off Holidays in the Black Friday Deals at Jet2Holidays
- Beauty: Up to 25% off selected Premium Fragrance & Beauty in the Black Friday Event at Boots
- Jewellery: 10% off Everything in the Black Friday Event at F.Hinds Jewellers
- Experiences & Gifts: Up to 80% off in the Black Friday Deals at Virgin Experience Days
- Fashion: Extra 20% off selected lines in the Black Friday Sale at Blacks
- Tech: Up to 50% off in the Black Friday Deals at Samsung
- Home: Up to 45% off Black Friday Mega Deals at AO.com
- Travel: £100 off 2023/24 Holidays in the Black Friday Sale at First Choice
- Beauty: 20% off all orders Plus Exclusive Online Gifts worth up to £90 for Black Friday at Clarins
- Jewellery: 30% off full price Jewellery and Watches in the Black Friday Event at H Samuel
- Experiences & Gifts: Up to 80% off selected products in Black November in the Find me a Gift Sale
- Fashion: Extra 15% off Black Friday orders at Tessuti
- Tech: Up to 40% off 1000s of products in the Black Friday Deals at Currys
- Home: 15% off orders over £40 this Black Friday at Wilko
- Travel: £200 off 2023 & 2024 Holidays in the Black Friday Sale at TUI
- Beauty: 35% off Black Friday orders plus Free Gift with orders over £110 at Elemis
- Jewellery: Extra 25% off in the up to 70% off Black Friday Sale at Watch Shop
- Experiences & Gifts: Exclusive 24% off for Black Friday at Red Letter Days
- Check out our NVC Black Friday Twitter Takeover for live updates throughout the day.
NVC Top Picks:
Curry’s Black Fri-yay & Cyber Monday Highlights
The deals have begun! Enjoy huge savings of up to 40% off hundreds of Smart TVs, Laptops, Tablets, Air-Fryers and tons more tech & home appliances. Treat yourself to a new fridge freezer or grab top branded tech from the likes of Samsung, Apple, Asus or Ninja for a fraction of the cost.
Argos Black Friday Deals
The Black Friday sales have landed at Argos and they’re not to be missed. Shop online now and enjoy massive savings on tons of toys, tech, gifts, fitness, lighting and much more. Get a £250 Argo eGift card with selected TV orders, up to a third off branded jewellery as well as 20% off Fitness equipment. They have stated their prices will not go any lower during Black Friday so don’t hang around.
Very Best of Black Friday
The Black Friday sale has arrived at Very with discounts of up to £500 across hundreds of must-have products. Save 40% on Shark Hoovers, LG TVs and Apple Macbooks! Plus, there’s up to 20% off most fashion, sportswear, toys and beauty.
AO.com Black Friday Mega Deals
Need to upgrade your electricals? Now is the perfect time to buy. With the Black Friday mega deals you can enjoy unmissable prices on laptops, 4K smart TVs, washing machines and tumble dryers! Save up to £800 on huge electrical & tech brands including Samsung, Hotpoint and Ninja.
Ninja Kitchen Black Friday Event
Got your eye on an air fryer? Ninja has kicked off its Black Friday event with up to £90 off tons of kitchen appliances. They’ve got Black Friday exclusive deals and bundles with prices starting from as little as £79.99.
TUI Black Friday Highlights
Get your next city break or summer vacay boxed off for 2023 and 2024 with TUI Black Friday Deals. Jet off with up to £200 off selected all-inclusive holidays in popular destinations including the likes of Turkey, Spain, Greece or the Canaries.
The Best of Black Friday
Know what you’re looking for? Head to our category pages for all the latest and up-to-date Black Friday offers for your favourite brands:
How can I make the most of Black Friday 2022?
- First and foremost, marking the date in your calendar is the first step in your BF action plan.
- Beat the crowds and shop online! Avoid the mayhem of stores and shop from your sofa.
- To ensure you’re not overspending, make a list of everything you’re wanting to buy and keep your budget in mind. Black Friday week is the perfect opportunity to bag any of the more expensive items you’re wanting to get your hands on as these are less likely to be on sale again until after Christmas.
- Plan which stores you’re wanting to shop at. Got your eye on an air fryer from Curry’s or the latest LOL doll at Argos? Make a list of exactly where you want to shop and sign up for their newsletters. This is the best way to stay in the loop with all their latest news & deals leading up to the big day.
- It goes without saying that the earlier you shop, the more likely you are to get your hands on the things you need. In the past, websites have crashed due to high traffic, so beat the crowds and shop early. We recommend between 8-9 am!
- If the item you’re looking for is not on sale, don’t panic. More deals drop throughout the day. Bookmark the page and refresh it every so often to keep tabs. It might be that the specific item you want is due to go on sale on Cyber Monday, so don’t lose hope.
- Item out of stock? Set a reminder for an email update once it comes back in stock! Most websites have this feature now so it’s worth doing to ensure you get your hands on what you need.
- Christmas is around the corner so keep this in mind during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. From stocking fillers to electronics, beauty, homeware and even decorations and wrapping – BF is the perfect time to get prepped for the big day on a budget.
- Lastly, don’t get carried away. With bills soaring and pay packets being stretched to their limits, overspending for the sake of it could really damage your finances. Just because it’s on sale, doesn’t mean you need to buy it. Create a budget and priority list and stick to it.
Planning a festive getaway this December? To help you out, we’ve calculated the costs of a one-night stay at six of the UK’s most popular Christmas markets. As the festive season kicks in, thousands across the UK get in the Christmas spirit by visiting Christmas markets located all around the country. From tasty German bites […]
Are you on the hunt for some mega deals this Black Friday? Read our guide to find the top products to look out for. Black Friday is prime time to get huge discounts on big-ticket items you’ve been eyeing all year. With the holiday season right around the corner, it’s also the ideal chance to […]
Halloween is almost here and it’s time to make the most of the chills and thrills that come with the spooky season. Whether you’re planning a low-key fright fest or gearing up for a ghoulish celebration, we’ve got the ultimate Halloween shopping guide to help you prepare. From spine-tingling costumes to creepy party essentials, you […]
We’re barely through October, and already the ‘C-word’ is sneaking its way into office chit chat and radio jingles. Shops are decked out with trinkets & chocolates, and it’s starting to feel suspiciously nippy outside. In a nutshell, Christmas is creeping its way in, whether we like it or not! And if you’re toying with […]
Discover the secrets to a hassle-free and budget-friendly journey by sidestepping unexpected airline charges. Finding a great deal on a flight can be so exciting! However, it’s not uncommon to encounter additional charges that can somewhat dampen the initial joy. Fortunately, with a bit of preparation and insight, you can navigate around these extra charges […]
Are you always on the lookout for budget tech buys? Or, maybe you’re tired of spending heaps on the latest devices? In this cost-effective gadgets guide, we’ve uncovered all of the savings you could make by investing in older models. Getting your hands on the newest tech releases can be costly, which is why buying […]
If you’re desperate for a break from the conventional path of studies, a gap year is the perfect way to open a world of new opportunities! Studying abroad is an exciting way to discover work experiences like no other and develop life skills that are sure to put you in good stead in the future. […]
If you’re tired of spending a small fortune on your weekly food shop, it’s time to consider the money-saving hack of bulk buying! 1. Look out for Dried Items Dry foods are the ultimate product to stock up on! They have a long shelf life, meaning you can load up on them when they’re on […]
Kit the kids out with uniforms & school supplies on a budget using our complete back-to-school guide. Another school year is soon to commence, and one thing on every parent’s mind this summer is school uniform – and more precisely, where’s the cheapest place for it? And with more and more of us looking to […]
If you’re approaching graduation and panicking about what to do next, don’t fret. We’ve put together some ideas of how you can plan ahead for life after finishing university. It’s that time of the year again – graduation season! As you bid farewell to your university days, it’s natural to start contemplating what lies ahead. […]