If you buy sooner, rather than later, you can avoid spending a fortune on Easter eggs this year. In the run up to Easter (Friday 14th April-Monday 17th April) there are always tonnes of egg-cellent offers available, and this year is no egg-ception. With one good deal after another it seems like big name supermarkets are competing to offer the best possible prices on Easter eggs, ideal for those of you who have a lot to buy but don’t want to pay a big chunk of money.
We’ve only just entered March and there are already some great deals on easter eggs for you to pick up. So far, here at Netvouchercodes, we’ve spotted these following deals:
- Selected medium Easter eggs (122-141g) including Cadbury Dairy Milk and Malteser – £1 each at Asda* and Morrisons*.
- Selected large Easter eggs (233g-307g) including Cadbury Creme Egg and Mars – £2 at Tesco* until Tuesday 14th March. Next cheapest we found: £3 at Sainsbury’s*.
- Selected kids’ Easter egg gift sets including the Giant Kinder Surprise Egg and eggs with mugs– 3 for £10 at Asda* (normally £5 each).
- Thorntons eggs flutterby/football – Two for £5 at Tesco* (normally £4 each) until Tuesday 18th April.
- Hershey’s Reese’s 2 Giant Peanut Butter Filled Eggs, 340 g- £14.89 with Free UK Delivery at Amazon*
All these offers are available online and most likely at a store near you. However as you can see many of them end way before Easter, so make sure you grab your Easter eggs now to guarantee reduced prices.
For more offers and deals on Easter eggs in the lead up to Easter keep your eyes peeled at Netvouchercodes.