Voting is now closed.
Results will be announced on our Facebook page.
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is free to enter, except employees and families of ZXDigital Ltd, or anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition is operated by ZXDigital Ltd. ZXDigital Ltd. Registered in England, Company No. 5990184. The registered office of ZXDigital Ltd. is at 17 St Peter’s Place, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6EB.
- The prize is a £50 Amazon Voucher x 2
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to ZXDigital Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The winning entry will be the one that is judged to have the most votes.
- No cash equivalent can be offered.
- ZXDigital makes no guarantees that the site and competitions software are completely error free.
- Further to our full terms and conditions we accept no liability if any part of the site or competition results in a missing entry due to a technical fault.
- The competition begins on the 20th April 2017 and ends on 10th May 2017 at 11:59pm.
- The winners will be notified by email (Notification Email) by Wednesday 11th May 2017.
- ZXDigital Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of ZXDigital Ltd. is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. ZXDigital Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- We will strive to have prize delivered within 7 working days of the release date. We accept no liability for delays due to postal/courier services or delays from the manufacturer/supplier.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of ZXDigital Ltd. without the individual’s prior consent.
- Winners names will be displayed on NetVoucherCodes.co.uk and it’s social channels, once they have been notified.
Drowning in energy bills? We’re sharing our top bathroom energy saving tips to help keep costs low. We’re all trying to be more energy conscious around our home, but have you ever thought about how much energy your bathroom alone is consuming? While we can all switch off our TVs or take a break from […]
Going green isn’t just good for the planet, it can also be good for your wallet! We’re sharing our top money saving sustainable switches to be eco friendly on a budget. Living a more sustainable life doesn’t have to cost the earth. In fact, making small changes can actually save you in the long run, […]
Did you know your favourite electronics and appliances could be eating away at your energy bill every month? We’re naming the top culprits and simple ways you can put a stop to it. With the rising cost of energy bills, now more than ever UK households are looking for ways they can reduce their monthly […]
Spending too much money on your TV Subscriptions? Cut back the costs without missing out on your favourite shows & movies. If you’re a keen binge-watcher or movie buff, you’re probably all too familiar with popular streaming giants like Netflix, Disney+ or Prime Video. With the rising cost of living, energy bills soaring and fuel […]
Dine-In for less with our Guide to Eating in on a budget. You can’t beat having your favourite grub delivered straight to your door without having to move a muscle. And If you’re no stranger to a takeaway, you’ll know that Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats are the three takeout giants many of us […]
Looking to re-furnish your garden but don’t know where to start? Our ultimate guide to garden furniture is here to help you find the right pieces for your outdoor space. We’ve laid out the pros and cons for every type of garden furniture with material, size and style breakdowns included. We’ve even featured expert top […]
The Easter Holidays have landed for many adults & parents across the UK which means you’re probably twiddling your thumbs with how to keep the kids occupied. We thought it would be a cracking idea to list some popular days out for you and your family to help ensure your Easter break is Sunny Side […]
Spring has officially sprung and the lighter, brighter evenings have ensued! And in true British fashion, we’re all racing to prep our gardens in time for some al fresco fun. If your garden has felt the brunt of the winter, we’re sharing ways you can freshen up your outdoor space without spending a fortune this […]
The kitchen is a hub for energy usage, and with our bills on the up, we’re looking at ways you can be more energy efficient when it comes to cooking and keeping your bills low. You’ve probably never realised it, but being more mindful of the way you cook could significantly reduce the amount of […]
With longer days and better weather on route, the time has come to blow the cobwebs off the shelves and treat our home to a Spring Clean. But before you run off to the closest bargain store to stock up on anti-bacs and bleach – did you know that you probably have all you need […]