They’re the world’s most famous tots! Now the team at NetVoucherCodes want to find the nation’s best Prince George and Princess Charlotte lookalikes.
The Royal siblings have already followed in their mother Kate’s footsteps by becoming style icons and everything they wear quickly sells out – a phenomenon known as the Prince George effect. Now we want to find our own little Prince and Princess for marketing and promotional purposes.
And it seems Britain’s streets are teeming with little royal doppelgangers. When we called out on our Facebook page for pics we were inundated by entries. Not only that but we had to stare hard at some of these pics to make sure they weren’t actually the famous Windsor children – the resemblance really is uncanny.
Now it’s time for you to decide and vote on the very best. We planned to present you with a shortlist of ten but the quality was so high we’ve decided to let you vote on the best 11 instead. There were more boys entered than girls and our shortlist reflects that – perhaps because Prince George is that little bit older?
Now it’s in your hands. Please take a look at the pics below and vote for the boy or girl who you think looks the most like HRH.
To help you decide we’ve stuck some helpful photos of the real royal siblings at the top.
It’s over to you. Be sure to check back here later this month when the winners will be revealed.
Voting is now closed.
Results will be announced on our Facebook page.
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is free to enter, except employees and families of ZXDigital Ltd, or anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition is operated by ZXDigital Ltd. ZXDigital Ltd. Registered in England, Company No. 5990184. The registered office of ZXDigital Ltd. is at 17 St Peter’s Place, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6EB.
- The prize is a £50 Amazon Voucher x 2
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to ZXDigital Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The winning entry will be the one that is judged to have the most votes.
- No cash equivalent can be offered.
- ZXDigital makes no guarantees that the site and competitions software are completely error free.
- Further to our full terms and conditions we accept no liability if any part of the site or competition results in a missing entry due to a technical fault.
- The competition begins on the 20th April 2017 and ends on 10th May 2017 at 11:59pm.
- The winners will be notified by email (Notification Email) by Wednesday 11th May 2017.
- ZXDigital Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of ZXDigital Ltd. is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. ZXDigital Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- We will strive to have prize delivered within 7 working days of the release date. We accept no liability for delays due to postal/courier services or delays from the manufacturer/supplier.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of ZXDigital Ltd. without the individual’s prior consent.
- Winners names will be displayed on NetVoucherCodes.co.uk and it’s social channels, once they have been notified.