Rated 4.42 from 19 votes
PC World Voucher Codespcworld.co.uk website
Established in November 1991, PC World is one of the United Kingdom's largest retail chains of mass-market computer superstores. Specialising in computers and computer software PC World also sells desktops, laptops, tablets, mobiles, printers and accessories, network and storage products as well as TV, audio and photo products. With unbeatable prices and flexi payment options PC World is the ideal place to shop for any needed electrical products you can imagine.
& open site
- 6 days left!
Get the iPad Pro Tablet now with £30 off at PC World
- 4 days left!
£50 saving on TVs when spending £799 and above at PC World
- 4 days left!
£75 saving when you spend over £999 on Television at PC World
25% discount on Laptop Bags, Carry Cases or Sleeves at PC World
Get £100 saving on the HP Spectre 13-v001na Laptop at PC World
Similar Online Voucher Codes
PC World website
PC World Laptops
PC World's product line includes extensive ranges of PCs, laptops, printers, software, peripherals, TV and audio, office equipment and network storage; giving you a vast choice whether you are looking to kit out your home office or upgrade your home entertainment products. With a great selection of computing products PC World are your one stop shop for big branded laptops from names such as Acer, Dell, HP, Toshiba and Apple. Here you can find Chromebooks, MacBooks and gaming laptops as well as laptop accessories and broadband.
PC World iPads, tablets & Mobile
As well as laptops, PC World also sell a huge range of iPads, tablets and mobiles. You can find all generations of iPad here alongside iPad accessories, Android, Windows and Fire tablets, smart tech, eReaders and pay montly and SIM free smart phones- all for great, affordable prices. With such a vast range of products PC World are able to price their lines competitively, along with some huge discounts in their clearance section. They also offer free next day delivery, a buy now pay later option, free click and collect, installation and set up and all the help and guidance you could need.
PC World Sale
PC World is proud to offer the UK's biggest electrical sale with thousands of lines discounted and hundreds of deals added to help save you money. Electrical goods can be expensive and now a days it's crucial that you stay up to date with the quick evolving tech industry, with huge pressure to have the latest phone, laptop and gadgets available. PC World aim to take some of that pressure away- that is why they offer you great, frequent sales as well as voucher codes and deals to help cut the cost of your order. You can find all these codes, deals, sales and thrifty bundles on our PC World deals page.
Previous discounts from PC World
- Get £30 off iPad Minis
- £20 off iPad Mini Retina and iPad Air
- Save 10% off all HP printers
PC World: Shopping Guide
PC World are part of the same company as Currys, with PC World dealing with product ranges relating to PCs, so you can expect the same great value on prices and the same great services.
You’ll find everything you need whether you’re shopping for your own home leisure items or purchasing products for your business.
With its own dedicated website finding your items is easy, with individual categories for:
- Laptops - laptops, macbooks, mobile broadband and accessories
- Desktops - desktop PCs, monitors, projectors
- iPads & Tablets - Apple iPad, tablets, eReaders, mobile broadband
- Software - antivirus & security, business & home office, music & video, education & reference, games
- Printers & Office - printers, scanners, ink/toners/paper, networking, office supplies
- Accessories - for: iPads, tablets, laptops, keyboards, mice, webcams & headsets, cables & power, music & video
- Network & Storage - networking, hard drives, flash drives, DVD & Blu-ray drives
- Upgrades - graphics & sound cards, processors
- TV, Audio & Photo - TVs, home cinema, set top boxes, cameras, audio, gaming, sat nav
The homepage gives you access to all the latest available deals, featured items and their best sellers. In each category you will also find a clearance section - showing items for that category at reduced prices and a feature section, again relating to items in that category.
Reasons To Shop With PC World
As well as competitive prices and a huge product range when you shop with PC World you can be sure you’re getting the best services too.
- Order & Collect
- Order your goods online and then collect in store
- Reserve your items and collect them in store
- Pay online and collect in store
- Delivery - there are a range of delivery options
- Free standard
- Next day delivery
- Same day delivery
- Timed slot deliver
(please note there are additional charges for some delivery options)
- Returns & Cancellation Policy
- KnowHow Services - these include services like:
- Delivery & Installation - whereby you can have your TVs delivered and installed, plus removal and recycling of your old item. This is available on the same day, seven days a week, in most areas.
- Set Up - get expert help to set up your new PC, tablets, cameras, etc - this service is done in store
- Support - advice on how to get the most from your product
- Price Promise - both for online prices and in store
- Payment Options - a range of payment methods and options, such as spreading the costs with monthly payment plans
- Product Protection & Repairs - a range of Care Plans for your products.
PC World FAQs
I have a product in warranty that has developed a fault. What can I do?
For assistance, you can contact PC World in one of the following ways: in store- simply take your faulty product along with proof of purchase to your nearest Currys or PC World store. Staff in store will check your product and, depending on the manufacturer’s warranty policy, will either book your product in for repair or provide you with a replacement. You can also contact PC World over the phone: In the case of large products such as white goods and TVs, call PC World's contact centre where staff will arrange either a repair or exchange. Finally, contact them online. If you purchased your product online, you can request a repair or exchange by logging into your personal account and selecting ‘Ask a question’ and then following the‘Product support, returns & after-care service’ link.
A product has developed a fault and is out of warranty. What can I do?
Visit PC World in store to speak to a Knowhow colleague who can advise you on the most suitable service to get your product working again. Or contact them via phone, through the Knowhow team at their UK based call centre, where you'll be advised on the best repair solution.
Can I return an unwanted product?
If you change your mind about your purchase you can return it to a PC World store or by phone, or online if purchased from their website. For more information about returning products, visit the Returns & Cancellations page on the PC World website.
My code doesn’t seem to work?
It’s possible you might have entered an expired code - please double check the expiry date. The latest codes are towards the top of the PC World page. If your code appears to be within the validity period then please contact us so we can contact the retailer and see what the problem is.
I’m unable to locate my voucher codes?
When you click on a code, it opens in a new tab or window - usually your browser will automatically switch to the new window for you. However, if it doesn’t please look in the tab next to your current one. Some deals and special offers use bespoke links and have the discount built in and automatically applied when you go through to the retailer’s site.
For more PC World internet Voucher Code FAQs visit: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/faqs-958-theme.html