With over 6 years experience writing money saving content for NetVoucherCodes, I've developed a real desire to help our users save money. I love hunting down the best deals & discount codes, as well as writing about the most effective ways to save money online.
Evans Cycles Discount Code: How to use guide
- Copy an Evans Cycles voucher code from us and head over to their website.
- Shop around for everything from electric bikes to cycling accessories and click ‘Add to Bag’ on the items you want.
- Once you have everything in your shopping cart, click the bag icon in the top right-hand corner to be taken to your order summary.
- Underneath the ‘Checkout Securely' button, you’ll see a promotional code box. Paste your code in here and click ‘Apply’.
- Your savings will automatically deduct themselves from your order and you can then checkout knowing you’ve bagged a bargain!
Evans Cycles FAQs
There can be many reasons why a code doesn’t work. The most common reasons are:
- It may not be valid for the specific products you have in your shopping basket.
- The code may only be valid for new customers.
- The items you are buying may already be discounted or on sale.
- The code may have been expired early by the retailer due to product shortages or some other issue fulfilling orders.
It’s best to thoroughly read the individual terms and conditions for each code to avoid disappointment.
If your code still doesn’t work and you’ve checked all the above points, then please contact us via our Contact page and we will try our best to help you.
Standard delivery costs just £4.99. If you want to save on delivery costs and get a bonus voucher, then opt for click and collect. If you spend over £200, you can click & collect your bikes, parts, accessories and clothing in-store and receive a free £10 voucher for doing so!
Yes, you certainly can. Simply click on the submit code button, then follow the instructions. Thanks for sharing with our community!
About Evans Cycles
Evans Cycles has over 90 years of experience in helping people choose the bike that best suits their needs. Their extensive range of bikes includes mountain bikes, for those who like to head off to the hills, road bikes for those who prefer to keep their wheels firmly on the tarmac and hybrid bikes, for a more leisurely ride. You’ll even find a selection of electric bikes for those who need a little assistance and folding bikes, ideal for the daily commuter.
To help you find the right bike for you, the Evans Cycles website has online buying guides for every type of bike that they sell as well as a bike sizing guide to make sure that you choose the right size.
In addition to cycles and cycle components, Evans Cycles stocks a wide selection of cycle clothing to keep you comfortable on your ride. Shop for cycling jerseys and jackets and cycling shorts designed for comfort and ease of movement. There are also base layers and compression clothing for extra warmth in the winter and waterproof clothing to keep you dry on your commute.
When cycling, safety is key. Keep your hands, feet and head protected with cycling gloves, helmets and cycling shoes that will keep you clipped to your pedals when cycling uphill or down. You will also find a range of high-vis wear including jackets, vests, gilets and gloves, essential for those of you cycling on roads late at night or early in the morning.
If you want even more protection, you can also invest in a GPS navigator that will not only measure your distance but also keep you on track. Shop using one of our Evans Cycles promotional codes to stay safe and comfortable on the road for less!
Why we love shopping at Evans Cycles
Whether you enjoy exploring the countryside tracks and trails on a mountain bike, riding around town on a road bike, or taking a folding bike on the train for the daily commute, you’ll find a bike to suit your needs at Evans Cycles.
All the top brands are stocked including Raleigh, Cannondale, Specialized, Bianchi and many more as well as all of the cycle clothing, footwear and high-vis wear you’ll need to keep you safe and comfortable while you’re out on the road. Pick up one of our Evans Cycles discount codes to upgrade your ride for less!
More ways to save money at Evans Cycles
Evans Cycles is the go-to retailer for all things cycling from bikes and components to clothing and accessories. We can help you to cut the cost of your online purchase when you follow our helpful money-saving tips!
Shop the sale for bargain buys
In the Evans Cycle sale you’ll find everything from bikes to bike lights all discounted by up to 50%, so browse the sale now and bag yourself a bargain! Throughout the year, you’ll also find discounts on selected brands, bikes and accessories. To discover when these seasonal offers are on, make sure you visit our Evans Cycles deals page for updates.
Save when you get it right the first time
The Evans Cycles website has buying guides for all the different types of bikes that they sell to help you to determine which type of bike will best suit your needs. There is also a useful bike sizing guide, so make sure you get it right the first time and save yourself the cost of returns and exchanges.
Save with the Ride-to-Work scheme
The Evans Cycles Ride-to-Work scheme gives you access to a range of quality cycles, clothing and equipment at a saving of up to 43%. Save money and spread the cost of your cycling equipment while creating a healthier lifestyle that will also help the planet! Both employees and employers can check out the scheme online and use the savings calculator to discover what discount your salary will earn.
Our top Evans Cycles money saving tips
- If you sign up for the Evans Cycles newsletter, you’ll be among the first to hear about the latest money-saving deals and sales, so sign up now to make sure you don’t miss out on a bargain.
- With the workmanship guarantee, you can get any adjustments or repairs made to your bike free of charge! Simply book a service online or bring your bike down to your local store and the experts will help you out at no extra cost.
- Taking up cycling as a hobby can be pricey, but thankfully Evans is here to help you out. If you want to invest in a new bike but you don’t currently have the funds, you can spread the cost over 12 months with only a 10% deposit if your bike is worth over £280!
- If you want to update your old bike with a new one, talk to the customer service team online or in-store about a trade-in. In the past, Evans Cycles have provided customers with a discount on their new bike when they trade in their old one with them.
Mountain Bikes at Evans Cycles
If you love to get out in the great outdoors and tackle some of the more challenging hillside trails on your bike, then you’ll need a bike that can cope with rough terrain. At Evans Cycles, you’ll find a range of mountain bikes from leading brands like Muddyfox, Trek and Mongoose. Whether you want a trail-ready hardtail mountain bike like the best-selling Marlin Hardtail, a full suspension bike for more technical routes such as the Specialized Stumpjumper or an electric mountain bike like the Trek Powerfly to take you further for longer, Evans Cycles has got you covered.
Cycle Helmets at Evans Cycles
Whether you are cycling on or off-road, it’s essential to protect your head in case of a fall. At Evans Cycles, you’ll find a good range of comfortable, lightweight helmets in a variety of styles and colours to fit men, women and children. Urban helmets from brands like Giro and Dunlop are ideal for the commute to work while road helmets from brands such as Specialized and Bontrager are designed for those who like to keep their wheels on the tarmac.
You can also discover MTB helmets from brands like Cannondale and Endura that are perfect for mountain bikers, while full-face helmets from brands like Fox and Troy Lee Designs are essential for the most adventurous cyclists. Whatever type of cyclist you are, you’ll find the ideal helmet for you at an affordable price.