After following Martin Lewis for years, I developed a passion for uncovering the best bargains. I'd class myself as a money saving expert too. I love helping people save money by sharing my knowledge & tips, as well as finding new discount codes & deals at my favourite online stores.
Mercury Holidays Discount Code: How to use guide
- Find your holiday and select your flights and accommodation and click 'Continue'.
- You will be taken to an extras section where you can choose your luggage and transfers.
- Below this, you can add any special requests you have e.g meals, preferred room etc.
- After special requests, you will find the promo code box. Enter your code here and click 'Apply Promo Code'. Your discount will be updated and shown in the price below.
- Continue to the passenger details and payment page to complete your holiday.
Mercury Holidays FAQs
If you are looking for the latest offers for their website, then check out our working codes page. If there are any current voucher codes or deals that will help you save on your next holiday, then they will be displayed here.
There can be many reasons why a code doesn’t work. The most common reasons are:
- It may not be valid for the specific holiday or destination you are booking.
- The code may only be valid for new customers.
- The holiday you are booking may already be discounted or on sale.
- The code may have been expired early by Mercury Holidays due to limited availability.
It’s best to thoroughly read the individual terms and conditions for each code to avoid disappointment.
If your code still doesn’t work and you’ve checked all the above points, then please contact us via our Contact page and we will try our best to help you.
Yes, you certainly can. Simply click on the submit code button, then follow the instructions. Thanks for sharing with our community!
About Mercury Holidays
Mercury Holidays is an online holiday provider specialising in package deals to sunny locations around the world. Take a look at our Mercury Holidays discount codes for great savings on package holidays, all-inclusive breaks and hotel-only deals in popular destinations like the Algarve, Lanzarote, Australia and Tenerife, as well as special no-single-supplement options for solo travellers.
Established for over 30 years, Mercury Holidays is a family-run business which specialises in providing great value holidays to popular destinations around the world, including Malta, the Algarve, Sri Lanka, Spain, Madeira and more. Whether you fancy relaxing on a beach in Majorca, cruising the rivers of Bordeaux or taking an escorted tour of Peru, Mercury has the perfect break for you. Choose from self-catering, bed & breakfast, half or full board or all-inclusive packages from Mercury for a quality, affordable holiday with great customer service.
Why we love shopping at Mercury Holidays
As an ABTA bonded company with a Civil Aviation Authority License, you can rest assured that your holiday with Mercury Holidays is protected by the relevant agencies. Plus, their money-back guarantee states that if you can find the exact same deal for a lower price elsewhere, they’ll either match the price or refund your booking entirely. This means you know that you are getting the best deal when you purchase a holiday package through them!
More ways to save at Mercury Holidays
Get a Free Week’s Stay with Mercury Holidays Offers
You'll find some great late deals and offers on the Mercury Holidays website. In Cyprus, Madeira, Tenerife, Mauritius and Sri Lanka, you can stay for a 2nd week absolutely free on select dates, meaning you can have a longer holiday for a fraction of the normal price. In a wide choice of destinations including Australia, Kerala, Benidorm, Gran Canaria and more, you can pay for 2 weeks and get the 3rd week free, giving you an extra long holiday for much less.
Solo Traveller Deals
Mercury Holidays has a great selection of single holiday deals for solo travellers so you can book a twin room without paying the full rate for two people! This helped us save 50% on our booking so it is well worth checking out if you are travelling alone. Prices change all the time and no single supplement offers are strictly subject to availability so it’s worth checking frequently.
Shop in the Seasonal Sales
With a range of holiday sales throughout the year, it is worth waiting until seasonal shopping events to book your holiday so you can save. Our code experts waited an extra couple of weeks to book their trip away on Black Friday which paid off as Mercury Holidays held a sale event where you could save up to £100 per person on a wide range of holidays!
Our top Mercury Holidays money saving tips
- Sign up for the Mercury Holiday newsletter for the latest deals delivered straight to your inbox. This is a great way to keep updated with recent sales events such as exclusive codes for £100 off your holiday package!
- If you want some holiday inspiration without visiting your local travel agent, then you can order a free online brochure from their website! Simply enter your name and address and you’ll receive one in the post. Once you’ve found your perfect holiday in their brochure, book it online and use a Mercury Holidays voucher code to save.
Mercury Holidays All Inclusive Holidays
Booking an all-inclusive holiday with Mercury Holidays is a great way to give you peace of mind that your holiday is all paid for before you leave and that no extra spending is necessary. Mercury Holidays offers all-inclusive packages in many popular destinations including Antigua, Barbados, Benidorm, Cyprus, Kerala, Madeira and more so you can get savings compared to if you bought all of your food, accommodation and flights separately.
Plus, since catering upgrades can be so cheap, it is often worth booking the all-inclusive package anyway, even if you won’t be eating in the hotel every day. For example, on a 7-night all-inclusive holiday to Lanzarote we managed to upgrade to all-inclusive from half board for only £23pp - that’s the price of a meal alone!
Mercury Holidays Malta
Malta is an ideal destination for singles, couples, and families. Offering sunshine, history, and culture, this destination is popular with UK tourists as English is widely spoken and there is no need for a visa, making it a no-hassle holiday. Mercury Holidays offers a variety of Malta holidays, so whether you are looking to party all night in its vibrant capital or have a relaxing break in Bugibba or Qawra, Mercury has the ideal hotel for you.